Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4: A Day of All Play and No Work

Word Count: 0
Chapters Written: None
Edits Made: 0

I have no excuses for why I didn't write today. I technically had a gap during which I could have shelled out a few hundred words, but I didn't. Instead, I had a wonderful time after all my classes ended, spent with a bunch of friends, and stayed out until two in the morning before crashing at their place for the rest of the night. One of the guys we were with is doing NaNoWriMo as well and he and I actually sat down together around three in the morning to try and write a few hundred words in a half hour, but ended up talking about his story and the mystery that evolves around men instead. It was quite entertaining, and this weekend I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for all the words I'll need to make up. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment