Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8: A Day of Flashbacks

Word Count: 902
Chapters Written: Chapter Nine, intro to Chapter Ten
Edits Made: 1

And so begins week number two of NaNoWriMo! I'm so excited because this year, I not only am where I'm supposed to be in terms of my total word count, but I've actually had time to write (for the most part) and craft. Last year I was so incredibly busy, I only managed to write the last three days of November, during which I managed to shell out 26,000 words, but mind you, I was trying to make up for lost time, and I wrote until my eyes couldn't stand to look at any type of light without hurting.

So far, my total word count is 19,142. I'm so close to the halfway point, and if I can make it to 25,000 words before this weekend, I'll be ecstatic. I'm hoping to get a good chunk of writing done Thursday because there's no classes, but I also have to convert the first few chapters of my story into the first act of my screenplay for my screenwriting class. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment